Sister Reed's Contact Info

wreed@myldsmail.net

1002 Amelia Station Way #202
Clayton, NC, 27520

Monday, April 20, 2015

Train your dog to be a lover not a fighter

Hi ya'll! 
This is gonna be short because I can only type with one hand right now. I'm sure you all know by now through Facebook that I was attacked by a pitbull on Friday. I got 32 stitches and I'm okay. A little shooken up, but it'll be okay. The ward down here is amazing and all these woman are like my mom.
So besides that we have been seeing miracles in our area! We found the Hispanics and they are ready to learn! Also, Monday night we taught a family who is so ready for the gospel! We are hoping to set them with a baptismal date next time we teach them. We got 12 new investigators this week! This area has only been getting 2 at the most each week. This area was going to get closed but then the mission president felt inspired to send two spanish speaking sisters down here to pick up the area. And it worked! Only with the help from the Lord could we have been able to find all of these people who are prepared for the gospel. Also, I have never gotten so many referrals before. Members are constantly giving us names of people to go teach. It is so great.
On Saturday we had pig pickin. Ha. I am definitely in the south. That is a picture of the pig they cut up and grilled.
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support! I really need them. Well, I love you all! Have a great week.
Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment